1/9 Photos of Pavlova
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to slow 150C degrees.
- 2Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- 3Draw a 20cm circle on the paper.
- 4Beat the egg whites in a large dry bowl until soft peaks form.
- 5Gradually add the sugar, beating well after each addition.
- 6Continue beating until the mixture is thick and glossy and the sugar has completely disolved.
- 7Spread meringue mixture onto tray inside the marked circle.
- 8Shape meringue by running a palette or flat-bladed knife up and down the edge of the meringue, making furrows around the side.
- 9This will strengthen the sides, stopping them from collapsing.
- 10Bake for 40 minutes.
- 11Turn the oven off and allow the meringue to cool completely in the oven.
- 12Whip the cream.
- 13Halve the strawberries and peel and slice the kiwifruit.
- 14Decorate pavlova with cream and fruit.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pavlova
Serving Size: 1 (108 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 330.8
- Calories from Fat 167
- Total Fat 18.6 g
- Saturated Fat 11.5 g
- Cholesterol 66.3 mg
- Sodium 57.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 35.8 g
- Protein 4.0 g