Prep 40 mins
Cook 50 mins
i got this recipe from my friend.But i reduce a lil bit of the ingredients! and it was delicious and not that sweet.good for those whos not sweettooth.
- 4 large egg whites
- 3⁄4 cup caster sugar (you cand make it to 1 cup)
- 3 teaspoons cornflour
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- whipping cream
- strawberry, mangoes, kiwis etc
- Beat the egg whites until soft peaks formed.
- then add caster sugar, one tablespoon at a time and beat until the sugar dissolved and the mixture looks white and glossy.
- add the cornflour and the vinegar and fold them gently into the mix.
- Then put the mixture on a tray lined with baking paper.
- Make the grooves along the sides by using a butter knife.
- Bake at 150 C for 45-50 minutes.