Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A tasty zingy tuna that can be eaten on a sandwich or served on crackers.
- 2 (6 ounce) cans solid white tuna packed in water (drained)
- 1⁄4 cup Hellmann's mayonnaise
- 2 -4 drops louisiana hot sauce (I use Frank's)
- 1⁄4 cup sharp cheddar cheese (grated)
- Drain tuna and use fork to break in smaller chunks. Mix well with mayonnaise and hot sauce. Fold in cheese and serve.
- Great on toast!
- Makes 4 to 5 sandwiches or enough for 1 sleeve of crackers.
I made this recipe for DH. He liked the mayo and hot sauce in it but didn't enjoy as much the cheese in it. He said it was too greasy with it. Thanks DianeNJ :) Made for I Recommend tag game
To my tummy -----> oh yum! I loved, loved, everything about this tuna - and seriously loved, adored in fact, the little bit of a kick. It's not hot, so don't get scared, the bit of wonderful kick is just perfect, and so lovely! Enjoyed on a lettuce leaf, and rolled into a lettuce sandwich. Perfection in your palm. Great recipe, loved it!