This recipe was given to me by my brother, a fitness buff who really cares what he puts in his body. The recipe is quite versatile, so you can swap out ingredients to your liking.
- 1 banana
- 1 cup rolled oats, Ground
- 3 egg whites
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3 tablespoons almond butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup pumpkin seeds, ground
- 1⁄4 cup sesame seeds, ground
- 1⁄4 cup sunflower seeds, ground
- 1⁄3 cup soymilk, unsweetened
- 1⁄2 cup spelt flour
- 1 cup protein powder, vanilla
- 1⁄2 teaspoon butter
- Mash banana.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Coat a 9x9 pan with butter and pour mixture in pan.
- Bake at 325 for 20-25 minutes.
- Cut into 10 bars and enjoy!