Recipe by Paul Werbicki
This is a very good tasting pizza dough that is very versitile to work with. The bread machine does all of the work for you. This recipe is designed for a larger bread machine.
Top Review by pamknl_6754731
Love this dough, I used it for a breakfast dish. I filled the crust with scrambled eggs, ham and cheese, and baked at 350 degrees, the family went wild for it. I also added sun dried tomatoes to the dough, made it just delish! will use this again.
- 1 1⁄4 cups water
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup white flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons basil
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 4 teaspoons bread machine yeast
Directions See How It's Made
- Place items in the bread machine in the order they are listed and select the"dough" cycle.
- When the cycle is complete, dust the counter with white flour and corn meal.
- Roll dough around gently to throughly cover.
- Roll out dough to the desired size, place on non-stick or lightly greased pan and prick several times with a fork (16" perforated pizza pan sprayed with non-stick cooking spray works best).
- Blind bake at 400°F for 10-15 minutes.
- Add desired toppings (spaghetti sauce, cheese, pepperoni, etc) and bake for an additional 10-15 minutes.
- Let rest for at least 10 minutes for best results.