2 hrs 45 mins
2 hrs 15 mins
Paul Werbicki's Note:
This is a very good tasting pizza dough that is very versitile to work with. The bread machine does all of the work for you. This recipe is designed for a larger bread machine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place items in the bread machine in the order they are listed and select the"dough" cycle.
- 2When the cycle is complete, dust the counter with white flour and corn meal.
- 3Roll dough around gently to throughly cover.
- 4Roll out dough to the desired size, place on non-stick or lightly greased pan and prick several times with a fork (16" perforated pizza pan sprayed with non-stick cooking spray works best).
- 5Blind bake at 400°F for 10-15 minutes.
- 6Add desired toppings (spaghetti sauce, cheese, pepperoni, etc) and bake for an additional 10-15 minutes.
- 7Let rest for at least 10 minutes for best results.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Paul's Bread Machine Pizza Dough
Serving Size: 1 (94 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 224.2
- Calories from Fat 69
- Total Fat 7.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 5.5 mg
- Sodium 970.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 7.8 g