Prep 1 min
Cook 13 mins
Low Carb Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1⁄3 cup diced onion
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tablespoons ground flax seeds
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1⁄4 teaspoon mace
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons chicken bouillon powder
- 3 cups water
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Place the onions, mushrooms and butter in a 4 quart pot and sautee for five minutes or until mushrooms brown & cooked.
- Add all remaining ingredients into the pot and bring to a simmer and stir well.
- Once ingredients are at a simmer let pot simmer for eight minutes.
- After eight minutes have lapsed let soup cool enough to place into blender and blend until soup is smooth, then serve.