Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 1 min
Cook 13 mins
Low Carb Cream of Chicken Soup
Make and share this Paul's Awesome Low Carb Cream of Chicken Soup recipe from Food.com.
- Dice Onions, Celery & Chicken (dice chicken separately).
- in a 4 quart pan Sautee Onion & Celery in butter for approximately 5 minutes.
- In non stick frying pan cook 3 ounce chicken breast submerged in water until cooked (approximately 5 minutes)
- Add all ingredients (except chicken) into a the 4 quart pot. Stir ingredients & bring contents of pot to a simmer. Once Pot is at a simmer let simmer for eight minutes.
- Once soup is finished simmering remove from heat & let cool enough so that it can be placed in Blender. Blend for 1 minute. Add Chicken to soup & serve.
I made this recipe with boullion cubes instead of the powder, I used 2 and the broth from the chicken, making it 1 cup broth and 2 cups water. It was what I had on hand... anyway, it came out delicious!