Paul's Awesome Low Carb Cream of Broccoli Soup
- (1) Take a 4 quart pot and saute the onions in the butter for five minutes or until soft.
- (2) Take Broccoli place in dish, place dish in microwave cook on medium for five minutes or until Broccoli warm. When done drain excess liquid from dish.
- (3) Add all ingredients (Except broccoli to pot) bring to simmer and stir well.
- (4) Once ingredients in pot are at a simmer add Broccoli and simmer for eight minutes.
- (5) After 8 minutes have elapsed let soup cool enough to place in blender and blend for one minute until soup is smooth. Then Serve.