Recipe by Bec
Paulie's hotdish was my uncle's favorite hotdish when he was a kid, so it is his hotdish! I grew up with it and it is a favorite in our family!
Top Review by Bethany D
This is GREAT!! I do have to say that I halved it as well ( just two of us this evening and knew we'd never get around to eating the whole thing). Perfect "knee deep in snow" meal. Sweet, sour, goopy, messy. I paired it with a crusty loaf of bread and I have a feeling I won't need to eat again for a week! Bec... tell Uncle Paulie he's got a winner!!
- 453.59 g lean ground beef
- 118.29 ml ketchup
- 29.58 ml vinegar
- 14.79 ml mustard (I use a little less)
- 118.29 ml brown sugar (a loose 1/2 cup)
- 793.78 g canbush's original baked beans
- 793.78 g canb&m brick oven original baked beans