Recipe by BakinBaby
Quick, easy and very tasty. Unfortunately not my creation ( gosh darn it), this comes from our very famous Paula Deen.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup mushroom (portobello)
- 1⁄2 cup leek (thinly sliced)
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- 1⁄4 cup broth (chicken or vegetable)
- 1 tablespoon whipping cream (cut back on calories & use milk)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 cups spinach (fresh)
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese (grated)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet, melt butter and oil, add mushrooms, cook until they begin to soften ( about 3-4 min.).
- Add leeks & garlic; cook until tender about 3 min, add broth, cream, juice & salt; cook about 2 minute.
- Stir in spinach and lower heat, stirring frequently until spinach is wilted ( about 2 min).
- Place in serving bowl, sprinkle with cheese and stir to combine, serve.