Recipe by woodsprite
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. This is a creamy, savory side dish with a slight nuttiness thanks to the Swiss cheese. My family loves it!
- 32 ounces Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups shredded swiss cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread potatoes evenly in a 13x9 baking dish. Heat soup and sour cream in a saucepan then add the seasoned salt. Pour mixture over potatoes. Top with shredded Swiss cheese. Sprinkle with a bit more seasoned salt if desired. Bake at 350 degrees for 30-40 minutes. Let stand for about 15 minutes before serving.