Recipe by Anita Harris
From Paula Deen's Quick & Easy Meals, Special Collector's Issue.... (Cooking time is chilling time)
Top Review by rosslare
Blueberry pie filling and limeade in tiramisu! Yum! I halved the recipe, so only got 1 layer. I did use more limeade, to get the ladyfingers really well soaked. Added the blueberry pie filling just before serving on top. Very good and so easy!
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- 1⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 (8 ounce) containers mascarpone cheese, at room temperature
- 3 (3 ounce) packages ladyfingers
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 1 (21 ounce) can blueberry pie filling
- of fresh mint (to garnish) (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, beat cream with an electric mixer at medium speed until thickened. Gradually add powdered sugar, beating until soft peaks form. Gently stir in cheese until combined; set aside.
- Split ladyfingers in half. Line a 13x9x2 baking dish with ladyfingers, cut sides up. Brush ladyfingers with limeade concentrate. Spoon half of cheese mixture over ladyfingers. Top with half of blueberry pie filling. Repeat procedure with remaining ladyfingers, limeade, cheese mixture and pie filling. Cover and chill 8 hours. Cut into squares to serve. Garnish with fresh mint leaves if desired.