Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
From Paula Deen's Quick & Easy Meals, Special Collector's Issue.... (Cooking time is chilling time)
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- 1⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 (8 ounce) containers mascarpone cheese, at room temperature
- 3 (3 ounce) packages ladyfingers
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 1 (21 ounce) can blueberry pie filling
- of fresh mint (to garnish) (optional)
- In a large bowl, beat cream with an electric mixer at medium speed until thickened. Gradually add powdered sugar, beating until soft peaks form. Gently stir in cheese until combined; set aside.
- Split ladyfingers in half. Line a 13x9x2 baking dish with ladyfingers, cut sides up. Brush ladyfingers with limeade concentrate. Spoon half of cheese mixture over ladyfingers. Top with half of blueberry pie filling. Repeat procedure with remaining ladyfingers, limeade, cheese mixture and pie filling. Cover and chill 8 hours. Cut into squares to serve. Garnish with fresh mint leaves if desired.
Blueberry pie filling and limeade in tiramisu! Yum! I halved the recipe, so only got 1 layer. I did use more limeade, to get the ladyfingers really well soaked. Added the blueberry pie filling just before serving on top. Very good and so easy!
I cannot believe this has not been reviewed yet...I doubled it as I had to feed at least 30 or so people...I used Brownwood Farms Blueberry Sauce instead of pie filling...This was fabulous....A must try! And it looked so elegant, I forgot to take a picture...