Enjoy this (hot ain't the word for it) very spicy salsa with tortilla chips, with pinto beans, or scrambled eggs. THIS IS GOOD!
- 8 -10 tomatoes
- 1 large sweet onion
- 3 green onions
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 5 jalapeno peppers, stems and seeds removed
- 1 (7 ounce) canchopped green chilies
- 2 limes, juice of
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 -2 tablespoon louisiana hot sauce
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- Chop tomatoes, onion, green onion, cilantro, and jalapeño peppers in food chopper.
- Put chopped tomato and onion mixture into large plastic bowl and add all other ingredients.
- Cover with lid and place in refrigerator so flavors can combine.