I just *knew* Paula Deen would provide a way of making calorie-laden biscuits even more fattening. ;) Recipe from the FoodTV website.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 -4 cups vegetable oil
- 1 (12 ounce) can refrigerated biscuits
- 1In a heavy deep skillet or deep fryer, heat the oil over medium high.
- 2When oil is hot, carefully add in the biscuits and cook about 2 to 3 minutes per side until golden brown (don't do too many biscuits at once, or the oil will lose temperature too quickly).
- 3Remove biscuits from oil and drain on paper towels; repeat steps until all biscuits are done.
- 4Make the honey "butter": remove about 1/4 of the squeeze margarine from the bottle and store for later use; add the honey and stir with a long teaspoon (like the ones for ice cream shakes), a wooden skewer, or the handle of a wooden spoon.
- 5Serve the biscuits with the honey butter.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Paula's Fried Biscuits and Honey Butter
Serving Size: 1 (153 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1050.2
- Calories from Fat 963
- Total Fat 107.0 g
- Saturated Fat 17.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.3 mg
- Sodium 796.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 9.6 g
- Protein 2.9 g