Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I posted this from a request. I make this quite often is so easy you won't believe how good it is.
Make and share this Paula's Easy Lasagna recipe from Food.com.
- noodles (zita, spaghetti, lasagne, etc your choice)
- 1 (28 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon garlic powder
- cottage cheese (small container)
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon basil leaves
- 1 teaspoon oregano leaves
- salt and pepper
- mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 lb browned Italian sausage (optional) or 1⁄2 lb lean beef (optional) or 1⁄2 lb chicken, added to sauce (optional)
- Cook noodles.
- In the meantime; to cottage cheese add; Parmesan, basil, oregano, salt and pepper In a casserole layer: 1/4 c sauce, noodles, cottage cheese mixture, mozzarella.
- End with a little sauce on top and a little extra parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350° for about 25-30 minutes or until center is bubbly.
- Serve with hot garlic bread and a small salad.