Recipe by paula giles
I found it! This is my favorite salsa. This is better than my Hotter n Hell. This is hot!
Top Review by Laudee
To: Paula Giles Your Easy Homemade Salsa is just dandy! I put it together and used it in Mysterygirl's Streamline Chimichangas. Sure made a fast and tasty dish. The two recipes certainly complimented each other. Thanks so much for sharing. My compliments to both of you gals. Sincerely, Laudee
- 2 (10 ounce) cans Rotel Tomatoes (1 hot/1 mild)
- 1 (14 ounce) canpeeled tomatoes
- 1 -2 jalapeno pepper, diced
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies
- 1⁄4 cup onion
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- In a food processor, add onion and jalapeño and process to your liking (if you want chunky, don't process very long).
- Add Rotel, tomatoes and juice, green chilies and process.
- Put in bowl and add spices.
- Chill for a couple of hours for flavors to combine.
- PS If you are brave you can add 2 cans of hot Rotel.