1/2 Photos of Paula's Cream of Broccoli Soup
This is my family's favorite soup ... even my kids enjoy it! I have made this for our church's soup suppers and I always come home with an empty crock pot!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in a medium saucepan and lightly sauté onion.
- 2Add flour, bouillon cubes and seasonings, stirring until smooth.
- 3Remove from heat.
- 4Gradually whisk in milk.
- 5Bring to a boil over medium heat.
- 6Boil and stir 1 minute.
- 7Meanwhile, cook broccoli according to package directions.
- 8Add broccoli and simmer an additional 10 minutes.
- 9At this point, you could put in a crock set on low until ready to serve.
- 10NOTE: When I make this in the crock pot, I triple the cream soup base and add 2 packages of the broccoli florets.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Paula's Cream of Broccoli Soup
Serving Size: 1 (335 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 326.9
- Calories from Fat 202
- Total Fat 22.5 g
- Saturated Fat 13.8 g
- Cholesterol 67.6 mg
- Sodium 821.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 11.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: