Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
Another Paula Deen original! Easy and delicious! We are not real big casserole people, but this was a big hit with the family.
- 6 ounces wild rice, cooked according to directions
- 1 medium onion, diced and sauteed
- 2 (14 ounce) cans green beans, rinsed and drained (I used only 1 can, 1 was enough for me)
- 2 -3 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) jar pimientos, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 pinch salt
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix all ingredients together and pour into a greased 3-quart casserole dish.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until bubbly.
I made this just the other day and it is fabulous! I used cream of chicken instead of the celery and 1 can green beans. We all enjoyed it!