Recipe by Barb G.
Delicious Mushrooms great served with any steak or roast beef. The recipe is Courtesy Paula Deen.
- 3 lbs fresh mushrooms, sliced lengthwise
- 8 tablespoons butter
- seasoning salt
- 1⁄4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 cup brandy
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet, sauté the sliced mushrooms in the butter until brown; sprinkle liberally with seasoning salt.
- Add Worcestershire sauce and simmer until almost all sauce is absorbed by the mushrooms.
- Add the brandy and continue to simmer until mushrooms are tender, serve with steak or roast beef, enjoy.