Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Sometimes, simple is best!
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, cut into quarters
- blue cheese dressing, as needed
- 1 tomatoes, minced
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1 cup cooked bacon, crumbled
- On each salad plate, place 1 wedge of lettuce turned on its side.
- Pour blue cheese dressing on wedge.
- Sprinkle with tomatoes, green onions, crumbled blue cheese, and crumbled bacon.
My hubby and I really enjoyed this simple salad! I added some chopped avocado and used Chunky Blue Cheese Salad Dressing as the Blue cheese dressing. Thanks for posting!
This is alot like the "lettuce wedge" from Lonestar Steakhouse, which I ADORE!!! It is wonderful and I'm so glad you posted it!!