Recipe by mmarshall20
My healthier version of this soup Paula made on her Game Night episode.
Top Review by AZPARZYCH
Very easy soup to whip up. I made 1/2 the recipe and used tomatoes with green chilies and only one can of pinto beans. Was a little spicy,could have been the combo of taco seasoning and the green chilies in the tomatoes. Made for Think Pink 2012.
- 907.18 g lean ground beef
- 473.18 ml diced onions
- 2 (878.83 g) can pinto beans or 2 (878.83 g) can pink kidney beans
- 432.33 g can whole kernel corn
- 3 (1318.25 g) canred gold chili ready diced tomatoes
- 127.57 g can diced green chilies
- 130.97 g cansliced black olives
- 35.43 g package taco seasoning
- 28.34 g package ranch dressing mix
- 2 (793.78 g) can reduced-sodium beef broth
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain and rinse the canned beans, corn, and olives. Brown ground beef with onions. Add to stockpot along with remaining ingredients and simmer on low until heated, at least one hour. May add more broth or water if simmering all day.
- Garnish with shredded cheese (co-jack or your preference), sour cream and tortilla chips.