Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Different than your usual strawberry shortcake. Easy & Delicious!
Make and share this Paula Deen's Strawberry Cream Shortcake recipe from Food.com.
- Slice the cake very thin and lay half the slices in a 13 x 9-inch glass baking dish.
- In a bowl, combine the pudding mix, water, milk, and vanilla with an electric mixer.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Pour half of this over the cake and lay half of the strawberries on top.
- Repeat to make second layer.
- Refrigerate until well chilled.
No Kidding this was easy. And DELISH! (only for me - it was not 8-10 servings.... it was one LARGE serving just for me!) This was the best Strawberry Short cake recipe I've ever had - including in restaurants. Thank you HeidiSue for sharing. I'll have to start watching Paula Deen if all her recipes are this good! ***MADE AND REVIEWED FOR ZAARTAG***
A real hit at my house. I made this cake for my sister's birthday and there was only one piece left. I accidently used the smaller box of pudding and it still turned out terrific.