1/1 Photo of Paula Deen's Strawberry Cream Shortcake
Different than your usual strawberry shortcake. Easy & Delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice the cake very thin and lay half the slices in a 13 x 9-inch glass baking dish.
- 2In a bowl, combine the pudding mix, water, milk, and vanilla with an electric mixer.
- 3Fold in Cool Whip.
- 4Pour half of this over the cake and lay half of the strawberries on top.
- 5Repeat to make second layer.
- 6Refrigerate until well chilled.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Paula Deen's Strawberry Cream Shortcake
Serving Size: 1 (177 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 502.0
- Calories from Fat 204
- Total Fat 22.6 g
- Saturated Fat 16.3 g
- Cholesterol 105.8 mg
- Sodium 488.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 70.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 49.2 g
- Protein 6.1 g