Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
My best friend made this recipe for a summer picnic and it went down too smoothly! A great alcoholic punch for any warm weathered gathering. This recipe is courtesy of Paula Deen's magazine, issue May/June 2008.
- 1 (46 ounce) can pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 (32 ounce) bottle cranberry juice, chilled
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 3 cups lemon-flavored rum (Bacardi Limone is a good one)
- 1 (2 liter) bottle ginger ale, chilled
- In a very large bowl, like a punch bowl, or a very large juice pitcher, mix pineapple and cranberry juices, lemonade concentrate and rum.
- Upon serving, add ginger ale and ice to bowl or serving pitcher.
- Garnish bowl/pitcher with floating fruit or use as garnish for glass, if you wish.
This is so good. Used Cranberry Pomegranate juice and Pomegranate Ginger Ale and it was fantastic. Fizzy, sweet and not too strong.
I made this for a grilling get together and it was wonderful! Will be making it again........