1/5 Photos of Paula Deen's Spicy Cinnamon Cake
1 hr 7 mins
Redneck Epicurean's Note:
This is a very simple, but oh so delightful spice cake. I saw Paula make this on her show and since I love Love LOVE cinnamon, had to make one. I did already have everything on-hand because I use spice cake mixes for my gingerbread men. I always stock up at the holidays when they're on sale. Next time you need a coffee cake, serve this one!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 10-inch tube pan.
- 2Combine cake mix, instant pudding, sour cream, eggs, and corn oil and beat together well.
- 3In a separate bowl, combine sugar, cinnamon, and pecans.
- 4Pour half of batter into prepared pan and sprinkle with sugar mixture, reserving a little to sprinkle on top.
- 5Pour the rest of batter into pan and sprinkle with the rest of sugar mixture.
- 6Bake 1 hour. Let cool and remove from pan.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Paula Deen's Spicy Cinnamon Cake
Serving Size: 1 (84 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 328.2
- Calories from Fat 170
- Total Fat 18.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 57.5 mg
- Sodium 347.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 26.7 g
- Protein 3.8 g