This is a very simple, but oh so delightful spice cake. I saw Paula make this on her show and since I love Love LOVE cinnamon, had to make one. I did already have everything on-hand because I use spice cake mixes for my gingerbread men. I always stock up at the holidays when they're on sale. Next time you need a coffee cake, serve this one!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 10-inch tube pan.
- Combine cake mix, instant pudding, sour cream, eggs, and corn oil and beat together well.
- In a separate bowl, combine sugar, cinnamon, and pecans.
- Pour half of batter into prepared pan and sprinkle with sugar mixture, reserving a little to sprinkle on top.
- Pour the rest of batter into pan and sprinkle with the rest of sugar mixture.
- Bake 1 hour. Let cool and remove from pan.