Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
A yummy, easy to put together dip. I found it in a Paula Deen cookbook. Too easy and good!
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 3 green onion tops, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Heat chili over medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Press softened cream cheese into the bottom of a 1.5 quart casserole dish.
- Pour chili over cream cheese, sprinkle Cheddar cheese on top.
- Bake for about 20 minutes until hot and bubbly.
- Remove from oven, top with chopped green onions.
- Serve immediately with corn/tortilla chips.
This is really good. My mom use to make something very similar to this (minus the green onions). Yumm!