- 1 (15 ounce) can chili
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 3 green onion tops, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Heat chili over medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Press softened cream cheese into the bottom of a 1.5 quart casserole dish.
- Pour chili over cream cheese, sprinkle Cheddar cheese on top.
- Bake for about 20 minutes until hot and bubbly.
- Remove from oven, top with chopped green onions.
- Serve immediately with corn/tortilla chips.