- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 lbs sirloin tip roast, cut into 1 1/2 ' pieces
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can beef consomme
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced (bottled type)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 (16 ounce) package wide egg noodles
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Sprinkle roast with salt and pepper. Cook in batches for 4-5 minutes or until pieces are browned on all sides.
- In a 4-6 qt slow cooker, combine roast, onion and next 7 ingedients. Cover and cook on Low for 8 hours or until beef is tender. Cook noodles according to pkg directions. Serve beef over the noodles.