Recipe by Punky Julster
These are loose meat sandwiches that aren't like your regular old sloppy joes. And they are super easy!
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 2 -3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup prepared French onion soup (mix with the water)
- yellow mustard
- 4 slices white bread
- 1 medium onion, cut into rings
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium skillet over medium-high heat, brown ground beef and drain.
- Return ground beef to skillet and sprinkle in 2 to 3 tablespoons flour.
- Add onion soup, stir, and cook until meat mixture is thickened and most of the liquid is absorbed.
- Spread mustard on white bread, spoon ground beef mixture onto bread and top with onion.