Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
From the queen....Paula Deen...off the Food Network Site
Make and share this Paula Deen's Sesame Chicken Strips recipe from Food.com.
- Lightly grease a 15 x 10 jelly roll pan. Cut chicken crosswise into 1/2 inch strips.
- In a large bowl, combine sour cream, lemon juice, celery salt, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper and garlic. Mix well.
- Add chicken to mixture, coat well and cover.
- Refrigerate at least 8 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium bowl, combine bread crumbs and sesame seeds.
- Remove chicken from sour cream mixture. Roll in crumb mixture, coating evenly.
- Arrange in a single layer in prepared pan. Spoon butter evenly over chicken.
- Bake for 18-25 minutes or until chicken is tender and golden brown.
These had good flavor the chicken was very tender, but they were a bit too salty and they didn't brown at all. I ended up putting them under the broiler. My kids loved them but I don't think I'd make them again.