- 1 lb ground sausage
- 4 slices bacon, thick cut, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 cups half-and-half
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons butter
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet, combine sausage, bacon, onion and garlic. Cook over medium-high heat for 8-10 minutes or until sausage is browned and crumbly.
- Drain the grease and then stir in flour and cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Gradually stir in half and half. Add pepper and salt and cook for 3-4 minutes, or until gravy is thickened.
- Remove from heat and stir in butter until melted.