Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
A simple and delicious recipe from Paula Deen's show "Paula's Best Dishes". Serve with Paula Deen's Sesame-Garlic Mayonnaise , buns, lettuce, and tomato slices.
- 1⁄2 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1⁄2 cup yellow bell pepper, diced
- 3⁄4 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 lbs salmon fillets, skinned and finely chopped
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- cooking spray
- In a medium bowl, combine peppers, panko, garlic, and salmon.
- In a small bowl, combine egg, soy sauce, lemon juice, and salt; add to pepper mixture, tossing gently to combine. Form mixture into 8 patties.
- Lightly coat a grill pan or skillet with cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat until hot. Grill or cook patties, 5 minutes per side, or until desired degree of doneness.