Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 35 mins
These look so rich and fudgy! Drizzle with caramel sauce. Can't wait to try them, but I will leave out the peanuts or use pecans. Found in Paula's magazine from Nov/Dec 2005.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line 9x13 pan with foil and grease.
- Melt caramels with milk over low heat, stirring occasionally. Set aside.
- Melt chocolate and butter over low heat, stirring occasionally. Let cool.
- Beat sugars and eggs on medium-high speed until fluffy. Gradually beat in flour and vanilla. Stir in chocolate.
- Pour half the batter into pan, top with melted caramels, sprinkle with chopped nuts, and pour the rest of the batter over top the nuts.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes, cool and drizzle with caramel sauce if you want to.