Recipe by Lori Mama
I'm not a big fan of coleslaw, but I saw her make this on one of her shows one day, tried it and liked it a lot. I did modify it a bit to suit my taste.
Top Review by Michelle S.
Wow, is this good! At first I thought it was going to be too sweet, but after sitting for a while it was great! So I highly recommend making this in the morning before dinner. I made 1 1/2 times the dressing and it was perfect. I also had to use half golden raisins as I did not have enough cranberries. I also used chopped peanuts as opposed to the almonds. This is a winner!
- 5 cups cabbage, shredded
- 1 1⁄2 cups cranberries, dried
- 1⁄2 cup celery, diced
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup green peppers or 1⁄2 cup red pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon honey mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1⁄2 cup almonds, toasted (optional)
- salt & pepper, to taste