Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
Paula has 2 tablespoons of Jane's Krazy Mixed-Up salt or seasoned salt listed on her recipe, I would definitely reduce the amount to 1-2 teaspoons, also I would add in 1 teaspoon ground black pepper --- serve this slightly warm or at room temperature
Top Review by moallen31
This is just fantastic!!! I make it every year at least once. Don't let it just be a summertime food. It's great in the fall and winter too. Be careful on the dijon mustard though, it can make it really spicy if you're sensitive. My husband loves it hot because he uses it to clear his stuffy nose when he has a cold.(lol) Try it!
- 8 medium red potatoes (skins left on and washed thoroughly)
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄4 cup green onion (tops only)
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1⁄4 cup diced pimento (optional)
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 2 tablespoons Aunt Jane's Krazy Mixed Up Salt (or use seasoned salt)
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large pot cook the potatoes with skin on in boiling water until just fork-tender (about 12-15 minutes).
- Cut into cubes.
- In a large bowl combine all remaining ingredients until well blended; add in the cooked cubed potatoes and mix gently.
- Serve at room temperature.