Recipe by Juenessa
Serve these with butter, jam, syrup or honey. Yum!
Top Review by diner524
I made half of this recipe for breakfast this morning. I had never had nor made popovers. I was worried the batter was too thin, but they turned out great. I just buttered one and ate it for breakfast. Very good, thank you for posting Juenessa.
Directions See How It's Made
- DO NOT Preheat the oven.
- Grease 12 large muffin tin cups or 12 custard cups.
- Break the eggs into a bowl and beat well.
- Add the milk, flour, and salt, and beat until just blended.
- Fill the muffin tin cups or custard cups 3/4 full with the batter.
- Place your batter-filled muffin tins or custard cups in a COLD oven on the center rack, then turn the oven on to 450 degrees.
- Cook for approximately 25 minutes and try not to open the oven door while they are cooking!