Prep 1 hr 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this delightful cocktail in Paula Deen's magazine. Prep time includes chill time. Cheers!
- 1 1⁄4 cups pomegranate juice
- 1⁄3 cup pomegranate syrup
- 1⁄3 cup simple syrup (see additional post)
- 3 tablespoons orange-flavored liqueur
- 2 (750 ml) bottles champagne, chilled (I use Prosecco)
- In a small bowl, combine pomegranate juice, pomegranate syrup, simple syrup and orange liqueur.
- Cover and chill for 1 hour (allows the flavors to blend).
- To serve, fill champagne flutes half-way with pomegranate mixture.
- Add champagne to fill.
Fantastic champagne cocktail. I used sweetened pomegranate juice and sweet orange liquor, so left out the simple syrup all together, perfect!