Recipe by chikydoolove
You simply must try this, it's to die for. Mine turned out perfect on the first try....so easy!
- 2 cups self-rising flour
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 cup canned crushed pineapple in juice
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3⁄4 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pineapple extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Using a large mixing bowl, sift the flour and sugar and mix together.
- In a separate bowl, mix the pineapple, eggs, oil, and add to the flour mixture, mix well.
- Fold in the cheese, nuts, and pineapple extract.
- Pour mixture into a greased 9 by 3-inch loaf pan.
- Bake for 1 hour. Cool and turn out bread from pan.
- Allow to cool completely before slicing.