Punky Julster's Note:
I found this on Food network.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2Line a 15 by 10 by 1-inch jelly roll pan with tin foil.
- 3Lightly spray foil with a non-stick cooking spray.
- 4Place saltine crackers, salty side up, in prepared pan.
- 5In a saucepan, boil butter and sugar for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- 6Remove from heat and stir in almond extract.
- 7Pour mixture over crackers and bake for 4 to 6 minutes.
- 8Remove from oven, top with candy bars, and spread evenly as chocolate begins to melt.
- 9Cool slightly and transfer onto waxed paper.
- 10Allow to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Paula Deen's Pine Bark Candy
Serving Size: 1 (1122 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 169.9
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 17.6 mg
- Sodium 94.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 14.5 g
- Protein 1.5 g