Prep 30 mins
Cook 25 mins
From Paula's Home Cooking television show.
- 1 (15 ounce) package refrigerated pie crusts
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1 (10 ounce) package almond brickle chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Unroll the piecrusts onto a lightly floured surface.
- Roll into 2 (15-inch) circles.
- Cut out 48 circles using a 1 3/4-inch fluted or round cookie cutter, re-rolling dough as needed.
- Place in 1 3/4-inch muffin pans, pressing on the bottoms and up the sides of each of the mini-muffin cups.
- Combine the melted butter, brown sugar, flour, and eggs in a large bowl, mixing well.
- Add the vanilla.
- Stir in the pecans and brickle chips.
- Spoon the pecan filling evenly into the pie shells.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until filling is set and crust is lightly browned.
- Cool in pans on wire racks.
wonderful cookie with little time to make.....disappears quickly