Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Tasty and easy to make! Especially yummy on buttery croissants!
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 cup seedless grapes, haved
- 3⁄4 cup toasted chopped pecans
- salt and pepper
- In a medium bowl, combine mayonnaise and sour cream.
- Stir in chicken, grapes, and pecans.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
I love this recipe! It's exactly like the one I make and it's so easy to throw together. I usually throw a little celery and some dill in with it. Can't go wrong with this recipe!
Chicken salad with pecans and grapes is one of our favorites. I followed this recipe exactly. I've never made it before using sour cream?.this was absolutely delicious ! Yum, yum! I used seedless purple grapes and did toast the pecans (usually I don't). This was perfect and even better the second day.