Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is another great recipe from Paula Deen's magazine,Holiday Baking 2010.Easy to make and very easy to eat :) I omitted the peanuts and toffee bits,didn't have any on hand.I also used creamy peanut butter.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line a 13x9 pan with foil.
- Spray with cooking spray.
- In large bowl,combine oats,flour,brown sugar,peanuts and baking soda.
- Using a pastry blender,cut in butter until mixture is crumbly.
- Press half of the oat mixture firmly into bottom of prepared pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- In a medium bowl,beat cream cheese,peanut butter,sugar and egg at medium speed with a mixer until combined.
- Spoon mixture over prepared crust,spreading to edges.
- Sprinkle evenly with toffee bits.
- Cover evenly with remaining half of oat mixture.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool before serving.