Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a super easy but terrific peanut butter pie. I topped mine with peanut butter cups instead of peanuts. Recipe courtesy of The Lady & Sons Too, Paula H. Deen. Chill time isn't listed or even required, but I put mine in the fridge until serving.
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup evaporated milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups Cool Whip
- 8 inches graham cracker crust
- 1⁄3 cup peanuts, chopped
- Whip the cream cheese until fluffy, then beat in the sugar and peanut butter.
- Slowly add the milk, blending well.
- Fold the Cool Whip into the cream cheese mixture and spoon this into the pie crust.
- Sprinkle with peanuts.