From Paula's Home Cooking television show.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Line 24 regular muffin cups with paper cupcake liners.
- 3Combine the brownie mix, water, vegetable oil and eggs in a large bowl blending at low speed in your mixer for about 30 seconds.
- 4Beat at medium speed for 2 minutes.
- 5Fill the cups half full with brownie batter.
- 6Place about 1 tablespoon peanut butter chips in the center of the batter, or press 1 peanut butter cup into the batter in each muffin cup until the batter meets the top edge of the peanut butter cup.
- 7Bake for 18 to 20 minutes, until the cupcakes are set.
- 8When they can be handled safely, remove them from the muffin tins and let cool completely on wire racks.
- 9Store in an airtight container.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Paula Deen's Peanut Butter Brownie Cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 (945 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1555.5
- Calories from Fat 1032
- Total Fat 114.7 g
- Saturated Fat 32.0 g
- Cholesterol 317.2 mg
- Sodium 576.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 91.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.1 g
- Sugars 68.0 g
- Protein 41.1 g