Recipe by Juenessa
From Paula's Home Cooking television show.
Top Review by brew
Tasty! I was worried that the cupcakes wouldn't set since the batter was so runny. But they rose up into little individual brownie cakes - so cute! I usually make a big pan of PB cup brownies, but I love that these are just the right portion for a sweet treat without going overboard.
- 1 -21 1⁄2 ounce Duncan Hines chewy fudge brownie mix
- 1 1⁄3 cups water
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1 (12 ounce) package peanut butter chips or 24 miniature peanut butter cups
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line 24 regular muffin cups with paper cupcake liners.
- Combine the brownie mix, water, vegetable oil and eggs in a large bowl blending at low speed in your mixer for about 30 seconds.
- Beat at medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Fill the cups half full with brownie batter.
- Place about 1 tablespoon peanut butter chips in the center of the batter, or press 1 peanut butter cup into the batter in each muffin cup until the batter meets the top edge of the peanut butter cup.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes, until the cupcakes are set.
- When they can be handled safely, remove them from the muffin tins and let cool completely on wire racks.
- Store in an airtight container.