1/2 Photos of Paula Deen's Nutty Orange Coffee Cake
Raquel Grinnell's Note:
I haven't made this yet, but it looked so good when Paula was making it with her sons on the Mother's Day episode, I had to post it here! It took them less than 10 minutes to put this together....
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2In a small bowl, combine the granulated sugar, pecans, and zest; set aside.
- 3Score and cut the cream cheese into 20 equal pieces, approximately 3/4 teaspoons each. Separate the biscuits.
- 4Place about 3/4 teaspoon cream cheese in the center of each biscuit. Fold each biscuit in half over the cheese, pressing the edges to seal.
- 5Dip the biscuits in melted butter, then dredge in the granulated sugar mixture. Place the biscuits, curved-side down, in a single layer in the hollows of a lightly greased 12-cup bundt pan, spacing them evenly (do not stack). Place any remaining biscuits around the tube, filling any gaps. Drizzle any remaining butter over the biscuits, and sprinkle with any remaining sugar mixture.
- 6Bake for 35 to 40 minutes, until golden brown. Immediately invert the cake onto a serving platter.
- 7Combine the confectioners' sugar and orange juice, stirring well; drizzle the glaze over the warm cake. Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Paula Deen's Nutty Orange Coffee Cake
Serving Size: 1 (86 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 326.6
- Calories from Fat 169
- Total Fat 18.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 31.3 mg
- Sodium 522.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 20.6 g
- Protein 4.0 g