Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
From the Kitchen Diva herself--not to be missed!
Make and share this Paula Deen's Not Yo' Mama's Banana Pudding recipe from Food.com.
- Line the bottom of a 13x9x2-inch dish with 1 bag of cookies and layer bananas on top.
- In a bowl, combine the milk and pudding mix and blend well using a handheld electric mixer.
- Using another bowl, combine the cream cheese and condensed milk together and mix until smooth.
- Fold the whipped topping into the cream cheese mixture.
- Add the cream cheese mixture to the pudding mixture and stir until well blended.
- Pour the mixture over the cookies and bananas and cover with the remaining cookies. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
This is the best recipe, only banana pudding I like!
Simply awesome. I saw this a few years ago on her show-- and finally made it. Raves and delish and sooo not healthy- but hey, you've got to have fun in life- right?
My best friend made this for a little gathering and we hurt ourselves on it! Thanks for sharing this great recipe!