Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
Paula Deen recently made this on The Bonnie Hunt Show. Looked yummy and Bonnie loved it so much she posted this recipe on her Twitter page.
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 3 (10 count) cans refrigerated biscuits (10 biscuits each)
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Put the white sugar and cinnamon in the pie plate and mix them together with your fingers until they are completely mixed.
- Remove the biscuits from the tubes.
- Place each biscuit on the cutting board and cut each one into fourths.
- Place each piece of biscuit into the cinnamon sugar and shake it all.
- around until it is coated. (Do a few at a time.).
- Put the butter and brown sugar into the pot and heat it over low heat until it is mixed together.
- Stir with the wooden spoon.
- Turn off the heat.
- Spray the Bundt pan with cooking spray.
- Place the biscuit pieces evenly in the Bundt pan.
- Pour the brown sugar mixture over the biscuits.
- Bake the biscuits in the oven for 35 minutes.
- Remove the Bundt pan and place it on the wire rack to cool for 10 minutes.
- To serve, turn the Bundt pan upside down onto the cake plate.
- The biscuits should fall right out.
- Let the monkey bread cool for a few minutes.
- Pinch off piece to eat.