Recipe by dojemi
Paula Deen recently made this on The Bonnie Hunt Show. Looked yummy and Bonnie loved it so much she posted this recipe on her Twitter page.
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 3 (10 count) cans refrigerated biscuits (10 biscuits each)
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Put the white sugar and cinnamon in the pie plate and mix them together with your fingers until they are completely mixed.
- Remove the biscuits from the tubes.
- Place each biscuit on the cutting board and cut each one into fourths.
- Place each piece of biscuit into the cinnamon sugar and shake it all.
- around until it is coated. (Do a few at a time.).
- Put the butter and brown sugar into the pot and heat it over low heat until it is mixed together.
- Stir with the wooden spoon.
- Turn off the heat.
- Spray the Bundt pan with cooking spray.
- Place the biscuit pieces evenly in the Bundt pan.
- Pour the brown sugar mixture over the biscuits.
- Bake the biscuits in the oven for 35 minutes.
- Remove the Bundt pan and place it on the wire rack to cool for 10 minutes.
- To serve, turn the Bundt pan upside down onto the cake plate.
- The biscuits should fall right out.
- Let the monkey bread cool for a few minutes.
- Pinch off piece to eat.