Luvs 2 Cook's Note:
Recipe courtesy Paula Deen Show: Paula's Home Cooking Episode: Bag Lady I just saw this and thought it looked good. Posting for safe keeping.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil shrimp in water, to cover, with shrimp seasoning just until pink.
- 2Drain and reserve the shrimp boil water.
- 3Chop shrimp into bite-size chunks, put on paper towels; set aside to cool.
- 4In the reserved water, boil the rice according to package instructions until tender, drain and set aside.
- 5Add the onion, olives, and black pepper, to taste, to the rice.
- 6Then stir in the mayonnaise.
- 7Add the cooled, dry shrimp last.
- 8Toss and serve.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Paula Deen's Mccall's Plantation Shrimp Salad
Serving Size: 1 (247 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 441.1
- Calories from Fat 149
- Total Fat 16.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 304.6 mg
- Sodium 791.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 34.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: