Recipe by carlyandlee
These cookies are made using a sugar replacement, so they are perfect for those diet-conscious snackers and/or diabetics. These would also be great cookies for someone on the Atkins diet.
Top Review by Tolas C.
Have to be out by the 1st, looking to rent a studio apt that Will let me have sheddin. My sister will pay 400 in a month to month apt, till we get something g bigger. Brian was in a accident last night, he flipped his girls Kia.
- 1 cup peanut butter (creamy or crunchy)
- 1 cup sugar substitute (Splenda)
- 1⁄3 cup sugar substitute (Splenda) (optional)
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a large baking sheet.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the peanut butter, 1 cup of Splenda, the egg, and vanilla. Stir well with a spoon.
- Roll the dough into balls the size of walnuts. Place the balls on the prepared cookie sheet.
- With a fork dipped in optional 1/3 cup of Splenda to prevent sticking, press a criss-cross design on each cookie.
- Bake for 12 minutes, remove from the oven, and sprinkle the cookies with the optional 1/3 cup of Splenda.
- Cool slightly before removing from the pan.