1/1 Photo of Paula Deen's Mac and Cheese
1 hr 20 mins
There is another recipe on Recipezaar for Mac and Cheese from Paula Deen that is a bit different than this. This version has more cheese and I prefer it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Lightly butter an 8x12" baking dish.
- 3In a pot of boiling salted water, cook the macaroni until al dente. Drain, transfer to a bowl.
- 4Add two cups of the cheese and toss until melted.
- 5In another bowl, whisk the eggs with the sour cream.
- 6Add the milk, butter, and 1/2 teaspoons salt.
- 7Stir the mixture into the macaroni and pour it into the prepared baking dish.
- 8Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top.
- 9Bake for 35 minutes, until bubbling and cheese is melted.
- 10Let the macaroni and cheese stand for 15 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Elbow Macaroni Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Elbow Macaroni Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Paula Deen's Mac and Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (151 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 420.4
- Calories from Fat 201
- Total Fat 22.3 g
- Saturated Fat 13.2 g
- Cholesterol 131.0 mg
- Sodium 319.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 19.8 g