Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
I just saw this recipe on her show, and had to try it out! It is delicious, refreshing, and brightens up any salad. Simple ingredients that you always have on hand. No need to buy premade bottled dressing when you can make it for cheap at home, and tastes much better!!!
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil or 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 crushed garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- kosher salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- In a glass jar with a tight lid, combine lemon juice, oil, sugar, garlic, and Dijon mustard.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Shake well and drizzle dressing over the salad just before serving.
This was absolutely delicious! The sugar and the Dijon really mellow the lemon. It's a wonderful, light and fresh dressing.
I left the mustard out but this is my new favorite dressing. It's simple and delicious, make sure you use real lemons and not that bottled lemon juice. I cut the sugar down to 1 1/2 teaspoons and it was sweet enough. This is my new go to dressing!